Transition Advising Roadmap

Social Studies Majors- the 4:3 transition is here! Follow these steps to keep yourself on track. You MUST contact your CLASS and COEHS advisors to be held harmless during this transition.
1. Meet with your Social Studies Advisor in the History Department to complete your major transition.
Dr. Shelley Rose
Director of Social Studies
RT 1326
Phone (216) 687-3926
Or make an appointment with Dr. Rose on Starfish
2. Meet with a College of Education and Human Services Advisor to complete your education minor transition.
Walk-in appointments are available:
Education Student Service Center
JH 170
Front Desk Phone: (216) 687-4625
Mon – Thu 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Julka Hall 170
Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Julka Hall 170
1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. MC110
Advising Contacts:
Karie Coffman
Advisor, Education Student Service Center
JH 177
Phone: (216) 875-9781
Courtney Nudell
CSUTeach Advisor
JH 357
Phone: (216) 687-4583
For info on CSUTeach/Education Licensure for Integrated Social Studies and Post-Bac programs:
Dr. James Moore
Associate Professor of Education
JH 328
Phone: (216) 687-4606
or make an appointment with Dr. Moore on Starfish
Questions about your Gen Ed requirements?
Stephanie Triplett
CLASS Academic Advisor
CB 279
Phone: 216-523-7367
or make an appointment with a CLASS advisor on Starfish
Transition Links:
“The Big Switch”
Starfish Guide for Students
CEHS Education Student Services Center Advising Office:
Degree Maps: