4:3 for Education Minors!

Attention Social Studies Majors with Education Minors!
You visited CLASS advising and your Social Studies advisor for the 4:3 transition so you are all done right?
Not necessarily!  All majors with education minors must complete transition advising in the College of Education to be held harmless.  Make an appointment or walk in to the Education Student Service Center today in JH 170.   For specific questions about the new Education minor for secondary education make an appointment with Karie Coffmann or Courtney Nudell.
Still have questions? Our Transition Advising Roadmap has all of your advising info on one page.  You can also email Dr. Rose at shelley.rose@csuohio.edu.