The call for papers is out for the Ideastream Technology + Learning Conference! NEO teachers and CSU alums-this is a great opportunity to present your ideas, lesson plans, and favorite tech tools. Applications are due April 23.
Here’s the conference info:
Wednesday, November 14
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Idea Center at Playhouse Square
1375 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland
Power of One format and presentation options:
- ONE app, add-on, extension, or website to be used by students or educators to support digital literacy
- ONE instructional practice using a Google app, tool, or feature
- ONE Makerspace instructional project, practice, idea, or implementation plan
- ONE coding and/or robotics instructional project, practice, enrichment experience, or implementation plan
- ONE instructional technology integration practice in a specific content area
- ONE instructional technology practice that supports differentiation in the classroom
- ONE instructional practice responding to personalized learning using instructional technology
For more details see http://www.ideastream.org/call-for-presenters-share-your-expertise-and-attend-for-free.